YEAR – 95 to 04
MAKE – Tacoma 2wd 5-lug
LIFT – 2” to 4"
TIRES PUSHED FORWARD – 1.25”
WIDER PR SIDE – 5” per side
TIRE SIZE RECOMMENDED – 32” (fiberglass fenders recommended)
WHEEL TRAVEL – 14”
UPPER ARMS – Powder coated 1.25” DOM tube with high grade 1” uniball.
Our powder coated boxed lower arm made from 10 gauge cold rolled steel Using a hard polyurethane bushings, 1” DOM sleeves at the rear frame pivot and a ¾” rod end at the front pivot. This kit comes set up to run a single coil over and bump stop pad for a hydraulic bump stop’s.
SPINDLE – Stock (must drill upper ball joint hole to ¾”)
- Uses stock suspension pivot points
- Increases travel
- Increases track width
- Coil over and hydraulic bump stop ability
- Easy install
- Cutting and welding required
- Made in the USA
- Powder coated 1.25 DOM upper arms.
- Powder coated boxed lower arm.
- Stainless steel brake lines.
- Aluminum steering extensions that uses a ¾” rod end at the spindle.
- All grade 8 hardware.
- Weld on shock mount with cross bar
- Adjustable cross shaft tabs
- Fiberglass Fenders
RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS FOR SALE
King 2.0" x 2.0" Hydraulic Bump Stop with Weld Can -
Toyota Rear Suspension Parts